Thanks for preparing to submit a Directory entry on Rapp-Arts.org! Please read our guidelines for Events, Organizations and Venues.
Can my organization list on Rapp-Arts.org?
An organization must meet the following criteria to be listed in the Organization Directory:
Location: RappArts currently includes events held in the service areas of The Arts & Cultural Council of the Rappahannock – including Caroline, Fredericksburg, King George, Spotsylvania, Stafford, and Westmoreland.
Types of Organizations: You are encouraged to list your organization in any and all relevant categories.
RappArts accepts the following entities:
- City/County Municipalities
- Literary / Library
RappArts does NOT accept:
- Organizations based outside of RappArts’ service areas (Caroline, Fredericksburg, King George, Spotsylvania, Stafford, and Westmoreland)
- Artists – Individual artists will be listed in the Artist Directory.
- Political/Activist organizations
- Religious organizations (exceptions may be made for organizations which produce and present arts and cultural related events)
- Retail business or merchandising organizations whose primary business does not promote the sale or development of art or performance
- Networking or chamber organizations
- Primary schools or school districts (Such organizations may be included in the upcoming Arts Education portal; University arts departments are accepted)
Is there a fee to list?
RappArts does NOT charge non-profit organizations to list events on rapp-arts.org. For-profit organizations will NOT be charged during the “launch period” from July 2018 – June 2019. The for-profit policy will be re-evaluated in June 2019. However, to support this project we strongly encourage you to become a member of The Arts & Cultural Council of the Rappahannock.
PLEASE NOTE: RappArts reserves the right to edit and/or remove any and all listings or images without prior notification to the event submitter. These guidelines articulate the general parameters by which such information will be considered and accepted or rejected for submission to the website; however, in all instances, the authority to make decisions based on specific circumstances belongs to RappArts.
Questions? Email email@example.com.